Sunday, January 10, 2010

Meyers Manx Dune Buggy Some Dune Buggy Questions?

Some dune buggy questions? - meyers manx dune buggy

My friend has an old buggy that has been sitting in his garage in the last two years, is willing to let me bring in about $ 100. works very well to do a little, and needs a new paint job and some other small things. But first I have some questions that you do not have the answers.

First, the walkers Street Legal, and if not, how much change is needed to Street Legal?

Second, the plan is Burning Man over the next two years and need a way to move. most people seem to recommend the use of a bicycle, but never learned to ride, so this kind of irrelevant. But if I stay this buggy, and allow me to get there, it seems highly desirable. Strollers are, can the man set fire to be installed? and would be a good idea to do, or I'm not certain points?

Finally, what can the maximum speed you expect from him. I think it is important toHe is 15 years, and I am sure it is a Meyers Manx, or at least it seemed quite neat imitation.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Meyers Manx is legally able to be road. In Street Legal, you must have fenders, headlights, taillights, turn signals, wipers and more.

I do not know a place called "Burning Man" I googled this bit ...
http://www.burningman.com/whatisburningm ...
It seems that ...

"There are no rules about how to behave or speak in this case (with the exception of the rules that determine the health, safety, and serve to protect the experience of the community in general), but it is a participant, how they work. "

What kinds of sounds "open", but then I saw this little ...

HOW TO GET TO Burning Man

Q: I understand that there will be no driving on the beach, how can I reach my camp?
A: You can manage your camping spot, but no plans for his car as a means of transport to the beach for the duration of their stay are available. This is a serious safety issue and are strictly enforced. Driving is not permitted without the permission of the Burning Man DMV.


With the Regae in full swing, I must say that this is an unimportant question, you should not try to top speed (which is probably run over 100 mph with a typical 1600cc engine, maybe a little more or less when they jumped to 2180 or 1200 cc 40 hp Stocker). What is the safe speed is above all on the road in the country in the first place probably around 50 mph

Anonymous said...

Most walkers, Manx Street Legal, look at the windshield of an old inspection sticker when you can get more after cleaning burning questions of the people can not be resolved on its website.
The top speed is less than the VW Beetle because of the wider tires and engine performance, but will quickly become a Enuff hello note.

Post a Comment