Monday, January 4, 2010

Benefits Of Monounsaturated Fats Can Unsaturated Fats Be Bad For Ya?

Can unsaturated fats be bad for ya? - benefits of monounsaturated fats

not after reading about the benefits of unsaturated fatty acids and involved in the cell membrane and does not improve cognition i on a diet consisting of poly-and monounsaturated Put cost for a month or so.
At first I felt the difference between focused and dynamic, but they feel after a month or so, I was making this low power, and have more energy and less to a point where I have periods of dizziness that n 'was not common practice in front of me

My question is whether an overdose of lead in unsaturated fatty acids at all times to show that these symptoms and causes damage to the brain God forbid?

3 comments:

Laurence W said...

Yes on the symptoms that affect the brain and sometimes not. However, these blocks are not always good.

1.3 ounces of fat in nuts, healthy oils, lawyers one days, depending on tolerance.

I seriously blocked arteries and not nuts for about 8 months. I felt very good. Some people thought that cardiac rehabilitation should be something to eat, because I gan weight. After several months of only 1.2 ounces per day, I felt bad. Then I went back.

When you're young, eat plenty of fruits rich in antioxidants. Read more about these things, do not experiment in itself.

GG said...

Polyunsaturated fatty acids are good for you, but in moderation! Omega 3 and omega 6 are polyunsaturated fats, but 3 to 6s and secure! Eat plenty of oily fish, nuts, olive oil, flax oil and seeds!

KT said...

Good 4 U, but are rich in calories, 45 teaspoons. obyssity is bad and 4 u

Post a Comment