Thursday, January 28, 2010

Itching But No Crabs I HAVE BAD ITCHING, IS IT CRABS?

I HAVE BAD ITCHING, IS IT CRABS? - itching but no crabs

Recently, I got very bad itching in my step, and keeps me awake at night. Not only bites random, but are really bad. But sometimes itchy legs or arms. I do not know if it's crab, because my groin was not itchy, I checked my shame, and I see no eggs or lice crawling, but in my balls, I have a tiny little strokes, but I do not know whether they are big enough for lice. If they choose to leave, but where is where most of the bites are coming from. (on the side of my balls). Is it crabs or what? And incidentally, I have never in 14 years, and I had sex.

2 comments:

Infectious Diseases Today said...

Pubic lice, pubic lice may be found in pubic hair, but also in the armpit hair, eyebrows and mustache and beard to be found. Watch more here: http://www.examiner.com/x-7707-Tampa-Dis ...

Erin said...

As embarrassing as it may seem like you need to tell your parents. Either he knows what he is, or get the treatment when the crabs. Tell them!

Post a Comment