Friday, February 12, 2010

Teacher Tooth Whitening Suggestions I Have Braces, And I Need Some Tips!?

I have braces, and i need some tips!? - teacher tooth whitening suggestions

I would like to know your teeth! are yellow, and you want to know what I can do to blanch it quickly. in the non-hydrogen peroxide, because it's teeth in the mouth and skin damage

I have baking soda and whitening toothpaste.

IM will not wait. I love my teacher smiles, and when imbarrassing yellow smile. Ideas?

Oh, my teeth become discolored, even if I eat Cheetos that are colored orange, blue and Listerine makes them green. until I brush my teeth white with toothpaste. What is it?

Thank you for your help!

Im gonna take my keys for a further 12 months. We have had since November 2006.

7 comments:

Ben said...

Bush teeth for three minutes twice a day. Circular motion, much use of toothpaste. Do not eat Cheetos without Listerine, eating candy colors and special whitening toothpaste (despite the hype, which works to some degree.)

:)

{{BABY GIRL}} said...

I think you should go to the dentist, so you can give advice and Techniq to the problem of the color and listen to them and not change their teeth color.You happy.

You Betcha! said...

Personally, I expect that you got out of your braces, because you'll probably small yellow square in the teeth, where the brackets were. I'm pretty sure that the things custom teeth whitening teeth whitening party:)

wait until the brackets are not

:] said...

Liquor to be treated, because you can use the sponge applicator to get around the brackets and such. Baking soda always works well, just use a few times I have the same problem, braces suck D: haha

Kat said...

My orthodontist told me to keep trying to bleach their teeth all costs w / keys. If they lose, chances are you have a color space and support the rest of the tooth, you have time to edit and combine colors. Just brush it often (and I often say!) With a teeth whitening toothpaste and good.

Rock & Rave :) said...

and tried Crest Whitestrips, and they're awesome, but you can not use these ... But I bought the new Listerine toothpaste and impressive! I think it works even better than mouthwash and Crest Whitening Strips! Teeth are whiter than ever! IM kind of phenomenon when it comes to their teeth, because they are always to be perfect and white to have ...
Hope this helps!

I ♥ my fam, zumba, and God! =) said...

I had braces for two and a half years and my orthodontist told me that day to prevent and eliminate the white spots on the teeth around the brackets with a mouthwash Florida.

Post a Comment