Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Get License Plate Dirt Bike Ontario Getting The Bike Home. Help!?

Getting the bike home. Help!? - get license plate dirt bike ontario

The trip to Pittsburgh (6 hours) for my bike. The purchase of a 06 GSXR 750th I have to be absolutely no way to return home. I have no trailer hitch, and I really do not want to distribute $ 300 - $ 400 in a UHAUL. I have a license or insurance. I have a license and approximately 5 years experience, Dirt Bike. My friend who has the floor again like me the same thing) but small (50-mile horse home and it was fine. He said he could use his card for the day. Is it difficult to stay at home for their first time? is at risk? Is it possible to get to the insured and based in Pennsylvania, where I to live in New York? Im not always my license until my MSF class, 16 And I think the man is my bike so far. Thanks

PS Do not try to call me on my first street bikea 750 sport bike. I have a very good deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment