Saturday, February 13, 2010

Heather Brooke I Deep Throat If I Said The Name Heather Brooke, Would You Know Who I Am Talking About?

If I said the name Heather Brooke, would you know who I am talking about? - heather brooke i deep throat

No. .. but surely Google knows.

Edit: Okay, even the Queen of BJ's (for "chikipedia") or a journalist, writer and campaigner for freedom of information, residing in London, United Kingdom (according to Wikipedia). I'll take a wild guess and assume that we are talking about the BJ Queen.

5 comments:

poppy1 said...

Dr. hc Hello,
I think this is the girl on the street with a red light on all night ..
Your friend,
poppy1

Conguero said...

Ideepthroat

♥ Beautiful Disaster ♥ #3 said...

My name is Heather and I know that Brooke at Y! A.
It looks like our son:)

Lulu said...

Never heard of beatch!

Nosey Me said...

nope not really lol

Post a Comment