Sunday, December 27, 2009

Luxury Family Resorts How To Find Lowest Discount Price For Sandals Or Beaches Resorts?

How to find lowest discount price for Sandals or Beaches resorts? - luxury family resorts

I am pleased with your vacation in a beach resort in 2008. The all-inclusive resorts are part of the chain, Sandals Resorts Beaches Resorts, but are designed for families with young children.

My question is: Where do I go for the best discounts for stays of 1 week at the beach season?

Compared to say that I speak 3/22/08-3/29/08 (7 nights) on the beaches of Sandy Bay in Jamaica, in a Deluxe King room with sea view for 2 adults and 2 children (aged between 5 and 1).

As of 6/20/07 ...
Beaches.com is $ 3944.50 (30% discount of $ 5635).
Hotels.com, Expedia.com, and VacationsOnly.com is $ 5635.00 (after amendment resvn for 2 adults and 1 child under 5 years).
$ 4508.00 AAVacations.com is 563,500 miles or loyalty.
I also tried, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheaptickets, Priceline, books, Site59, Kayak, Travelzoo and Costco Travel. No luck.

I need your help fans stay now! How can I Beaches.com price?

1 comment:

jules said...

SearchAllDeals Have you tried? Just start with a search term such as "Sandals or Beaches Resorts.

Post a Comment