Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Dog Day Care San Francisco Planning On Leaving My Husband... Where To Go?

Planning on leaving my husband... where to go? - dog day care san francisco

I think of leaving my husband, without prior notice or warning to him. He takes drugs, alcohol and every night to leave the house all hours of the night. Of course, this is not a healthy relationship or the environment for me to get out so I think if he was not at home and can not stop.
I think to pack up and go for a Sunday, so he works all day Sunday and came home late.

My dilemma is where and how to get there .... I work full time, I left, because doubts about the economy. I have friends who live, think, and also for the dog and the bird with me, because I do not trust him the care of these animals if they can not stay sober for a day.

My parents live in Oregon and lives in San Francisco ... I think they are house is the only place I could go and stay. I need help with what to do with my work, and how to make sure my pets?

I want to live, I just need to make a joint plan to ... I need to get my possessions packedand be sure you can get in Oregon and was ... I also have our large screen TV in my credit card and do not want to continue to pay for a TV that I ...

I need help here, what are some things that I go and what should I do at work, and also how to get there, the unit (of 13-14 hours)

I need a plan to help here .... I think it's important for me, this environment is to leave the constantly too high or too drunk and out of the house, makes my crazy life. In addition, sometimes angry, violent drunk or high, either.

Please give me advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment